Scrabble is one of the most popular games across the world. It has been played for more than 60 years across the whole world. It is also played in different regional languages in different parts of the world.
Here are some statistics from the past 60 years.
Here is a list of some of the Best Scrabble word Finder Websites to Cheat Scrabble :
Scrabble word finder –
The features of this website include –
- It supports multiple dictionaries including US, Canada and Thailand dictionaries.
- You can find 12 letter words.
- You can use advanced options
- You can use prefix and suffix tiles
- You can also look for word meanings
- It supports a mobile or tablet friendly interface.
Wordfinder Dictionary –
The features of this website include –
- Type in the letters you want and our word finder will show you all the possible words you can make from the letters in your hand
- Find words you can play later.
- The Word Finder word search unscrambles your letters
- Searches the Scrabble dictionary for words that win
- Gives them to you sorted by word length and point value.
- Word Finder also provides word lists full of power plays that will take your word game skills to the next level.
- Word Finder has an unbeatable collection of word lists for word games.
- Browse to find those high-scoring words
- Personal letter combinations
Scrabble Word Tips
This website also includes a list of Scrabble strategies like –
Memorize High-Scoring Two-Letter Words for Parallel Words
Become a Master at “Hooking”
Have Backup Words in Mind for Tough Situations
It also has an FAQ section that answers questions like –
Where Can You Play Scrabble Online?
Who Decides Scrabble Words?
It also has some insights on how Scrabble is related to our brain health under the subtopic of –
Why Is Scrabble Good for Your Brain?
The website comes with a handy info graphic :
The info graphic contains words with meanings, letter combinations as well as their definitions, high scoring values and point system.
Scrabble Word Find –
- Their Scrabble Word Finder is the best source for help at Scrabble words.
- The word search engine they provide also powers a separate Words with Friends cheat.
- They’ve put together a collection of word lists, tools, articles and a great Scrabble word finder to help you win every game of scrabble® Crossword game.
- They have other tutorials and tools work for different online games such as Anagrammer, Text Twist, and Jumble Solver.
- They’ve compiled some excellent Word Lists to help you win every game.
- They have lists of the two letter words, and useful words such as Q words without U.
- How does their word generator work?
- For their base Scrabble dictionary for the word finder they use a large word list, which is similar to the dictionary for Scrabble® Crossword game tournaments in the US and Canada.
- Their Word Solver works in several languages –
- They also use the dictionary in their Solveur Scrabble (French Scrabble® Crossword game solver), a shorter German dictionary for their Wortsuche (German Solver), A large Italian word dictionary for their Italian Scrabble® Crossword game, a gargantuan Spanish Dictionary for the Buscador Palabra, and a smaller dictionary for their Romanian Scrabble® Crossword game Helper.
- The word finder program will scan the dictionary for any words which match the tiles you’ve entered.
Active Times Highest Scoring Scrabble Words
The website includes :
And 21 other such words that are guaranteed to score the highest points.
Hasbro Official Website FAQ
This site has in depth details about the rules, scoring and the combinations with how they score.
To score the maximum points, the rules are as follows :
Total face point value is 187. There are 225 squares on a Scrabble board.
Point value is as follows:
- (1 point)-A, E, I, O, U, L, N, S, T, R
- (2 points)-D, G
- (3 points)-B, C, M, P
- (4 points)-F, H, V, W, Y
- (5 points)-K
- (8 points)- J, X
- (10 points)-Q, Z
Scrabble tile letter distribution is as follows:
A-9, B-2, C-2, D-4, E-12, F-2, G-3, H-2, I-9, J-1, K-1, L-4, M-2, N-6, O-8, P-2, Q-1, R-6, S-4, T-6, U-4, V-2, W-2, X-1, Y-2, Z-1 and Blanks-2
The bonus is only scored for the player who originally covers the bonus square, and only for the one turn. Subsequent turns that use a letter already covering a bonus square don’t score the bonus points. For example, suppose FAZE is placed with the Z on the Double Word Score square and scores a total of 32 pt. If someone later adds an S to form FAZES, the Double Word Score is NOT counted.
When the game of SCRABBLE ends, each players’ total is reduced by the sum of his or her unplayed letters. In addition, if a player used all letters, the sum of the other players’ unplayed letters is added to that player’s score.
Mental Floss List of Top Scoring Words
The website includes 10 of the highest scoring words, with their definitions, required conditions and the qualifying points.
Choosing the right play for you
Choosing the right play for you and the best dices to be thrown around so that you can put your play can be really worked out here. And making the right decision in scrabble is something which you need to work upon for the prompt response and delivery.